Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Monday, August 25, 2020

Today, I had a very difficult time getting out of bed. Everything seems pointless. I don't know what to do with myself. The pandemic goes on. I am getting sick of my routine, but i don't have anything to replace it with. 

Fires are ranging all around us, and the air quality is bad. It's been overwhelmingly hot, but today is more reasonable. 

The republican convention is tonight. We tried watching it last night, and changed the channel after 10 minutes. We watched Being John Malkovitch instead. From the clips today, it was a dark and scary affair. Last week, the dems were so uplifting, while still stating the seriousness of this election. 

I am lethargic, lazy, and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, August 25, 2020

Today, I had a very difficult time getting out of bed. Everything seems pointless. I don't know what to do with myself. The pandemic goe...